What are sponsored organisations required to do?
Sponsorship is provided to organisations to support their projects and objectives. It also provides the Community Bank with the opportunity to engage with members and supporters to promote the benefits of community banking. The community banking point of difference is about building relationships and creating stronger communities, in addition to offering competitive banking services. The continued success of our sponsorship program is reliant on the community supporting the Community Bank through banking services.
On approval of sponsorship, we will contact you to discuss your sponsorship obligations. Depending on the amount of sponsorship approved, some organisations will be required to sign a sponsorship agreement. Organisations receiving more than $5,000 in funding will be required to complete the Sponsorship Acquittal form. All organisations are required to agree to the obligations stated in the sponsorship application form. These include:
- Agreement to invite Directors, Managers and staff to attend functions and events
- Agreement to use your organisation’s name in conjunction with our advertising and promotion
- Agreement to add your organisation’s name to our sponsor list
- Agreement to promote the Community Bank to members and supporters, via newsletters, websites, social media promotional material, banners or signage
- Agreement to distribute the Community Bank promotional materials to members and supporters
- Agreement to link your web and social sites to our website
- Agreement to supply a ‘testimonial’ describing the benefits of the sponsorship support
- Use of the Community Bank logos.
- Agreement for us to use photographs relating to your Sponsorship
- Depending on the size of the sponsorship provided some organisations will be required to submit an Acquittal form. This will allow us to review our investment and assist us when considering future sponsorship applications.